Reflection on the project 'Making the world a better place'

 













Since everyone has different perspectives, this project was incredibly various by how to define standards of a better place. Most students express to make a better place as it seems. On the other hand, some students express their indomitable voice to make a better place invisibly. One of the best presentations in my perspective which I strongly felt sympathy was Vivian's presentation. She firstly discussed with the problem that the world faced Copyright and Music theft related to the economic losses. The reality of Copy right and Music theft is the one that global citizens can easily feel sympathy. With her efforts of making audience realize, I could indulge in her great presentation. Not only making us realize, but also she had given us a hopeful message. People say that we are the last generation. However, we are the generation that we can always change. What I thought after I realize what she was meant to say, I highly agreed on her idea that world can always a better place without economic losses by illegal ways. Amanda's presentation which mostly contained a better way to get to target psychologically was one of presentations that I think wonderful since world can always be a better place in both psychological or mental ways or visual or physical ways. She had thrown a strong message to audience; STOP CLIMATE CHANGE BEFORE IT CHANGES YOU. What I thought was that my presentation could have been better if I present like their way. Like everybody did, they had captured attentions. Their presentation has something special than others in my perspective. Not only showing and making audience realize, but they gave a strong message which somehow threaten the audience,not in a bad way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments can be vitamins to sunshine