FInale(Infographic)-Making the world a better place, what it meant to be a human



While I was thinking of Korean cultures, I did not have any ideas about impressing Korean cultures. I was considered cultures of Korea are wonderful if others say so. I've never fallen in deep impression on Korean cultures. Taking my documentary of teachers&friends who had been to Korea for at least 5 days, I was tended to be indulged in Korean cultures. Most of all, food cultures had extremely gotten spotlights. I was thinking how to convey the message that Korea can be a fantastic place if cultures are mixed by greatest citizens of Korea and the food. What I came up with was the most well-loved food, bibimbop. Bibimbop gives foreigners entirely different, hot taste that can never be compared to the taste of Ketchup, Hot sauce, and pepper. After a few days of deliberation, I was thinking to put fascinating cultures of Korea grafting on the vegetables in bibimbap so that it can be stepping stone for Korea to be a fantastic place. I spent many hours by thinking, drawing, painting, and trying. Finally, I considered that It would be the best way for me to show my audience with the real food Bibimbop.

Dynamic cultures shown in this info-graphic can always be dominant of making Korea a better place like the way the more ingredients of bibimbop make a better taste by mixing.
On my presentation, I made a different name for each foods. There were 4 dishes that I had prepared. There were steps called Australopithecus, Homo erectus, Homo sapiens sapiens, Human. On the food in Australopithecus, there was 3 vegetables without any sauces. On the food in Homo Erectus, there was 4 vegetables without any sauces. On the food in Homo sapiens sapiens, there was 5 vegetables with fried-egg. Every vegetables that I prepared was there except for the spicy sauce. On the food in human, there was all colorful vegetables with endemic sauce of Korea. By stating Australopithecus, Homo erectus, Homo sapiens sapiens, and Human, it means that the taste of bibimbop can be better the more vegetables are mixed for a better  taste like human had evolved from Australopithecus. As long as Korea's dynamic cultures (partly shown on my info-graphic) are preserved by greatest nations of Korea with their indomitable heart, soaring Korea may possibly reach to the sky soon.
Unpolished leather shoe which is current Korea in my perspective can always be appreciated in its value!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments can be vitamins to sunshine