Finale(My presentation) - Making the world a better place, What it meant to be a human?

I am a proud Korean. I'm extremely honored to be a Korean in my life. I didn't strongly feel about how much I am honored to be a Korean when I stayed in Korea. Staying in Taiwan gives me an impactive change on my stereotype. Looking back, Korea was always open-minded for me. And Korea is still open-minded for me.
While I was stressed out figuring out How I can inspire something to my audience under the broad topics-What it meant to be a human, Making the world a better place-, I considered that it is time for me to reward Korea. It was a difficult task since I was not highly indulged in Korean cultures. Nevertheless, I tried my best to be an indomitable patriot for the moment I was presenting. Even though Korea wasn't actually straining its ears to me, I was eager to shout with my romance and excitement so that Korea can at least hear my faint voice. I encouraged my audience to be indulged in Korea cultures which are full of lamentation, sympathy, and spirit. My audience seemingly made a little effort for Korea to be multi-ethnic since they got to a chance to realize something marvelous about Korea. I opened my presentation with a small activity that I expect it to send my message of presentation with an easier way. I had prepared the day before I presented. I brought one of Korean representative food called bibimbap which has special flavor that most of foreigners have never tasted before. I was expecting them to be burned by Korean's hotness. I played Korean tune while my audience were encouraged to taste the food that I had prepared by orders from the step called Australopithecus to a human. After they had tasted, I expected them to feel that the more the vegetables are put together, the better it tastes like the way that Korea  can always be a fantastic place, if its cultures are mixed and preserved by greatest citizens who have global consciousness with indomitable heart. I showed my audience my info-graphic which I grafted cultures on the vegetables which are the ingredients for the better bibimbap. My info-graphic was capturing enough attention to be colorful. I presented that the pungency of Kimchi and Bibimbap conveys the traditional taste of hotness of Korea. And the foods like Kimchi or Bibimbap show pertinacious ethnicity that Korea is always enthusiastic to be united in the way that ingredients are put together and make a better taste. I hope it was pretty impactive for foreigners who are more used to the taste of the ketchup or hot sauce. I briefly mentioned the next fascinating culture that most of foreigners are fascinated by.There are still bunch of fanatical fans who are extremely into Korean waves all over the world by Korean pop culture. Korean pop culture has proved widely the potential possibility of Korea. The pop culture of Korea contain dynamic, lyrically abundant and descriptive of modernized yet deeply ethnic waves. I also tried to show the strong ethnicity that current Korea is seemingly more splendid than it is. Korea has gotten over many crisis on their history. They had innumerably held candlelight vigils whenever they express their voice. Like a miracle, little effort made enormous achievements for the real democratization. The foreigners who had been there had told me that they can't ever forget the fervor of the street. I basically showed the burning enthusiasm which never knows to be stopped by indomitable Korean, tenacity. I still think that Korea is an unpolished leather shoe. As many people had already known, leather shoe is attractive enough to be apparently gotten spotlights. However, I put "unpolished." That means to say, they have some problems faced. The limitation of Korean is one thing that can be pointed out on my perspective. The leather shoe has slightly cracked which can absolutely be a stumbling-block to influential progress. Like other countries in Asia including Taiwan, Koreans are seemingly tended to be racial or discriminatory. Universal consciousness which can be well-fitted on the civilized world should necessarily be embedded in Korean’s perspective in every second, since nations of Korea make an image of Korea.
A leather shoe can always be appreciated in its value with just very its being. Soaring Korea may possibly reach to the sky someday as long as its dynamic cultures are combined by greatest nations of Korea with their indomitable heart. Korea can always be polished leather shoe (fantastic place) if those problems are passed away.


Above all things, the atmosphere of the conference room while I was presenting was too warm.
Even though my presentation was not perfect than I had expected, my great improvement involuntarily tugged at my heart strings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments can be vitamins to sunshine